To Channel His Spirit For the Glory of God
Consists of a group of selected seniors. The main purpose of the Retreat Ministry Core Team is to plan and conduct TCH and non-TCH retreats as well as monthly Rebel Revivals.
Rebel Revivals (see calendar for dates)
Consists of juniors and seniors with the desire to assist in leading TCH and non-TCH retreats. This group also attends and participates in all Rebel Revivals.
Consists of two groups of seniors (Fall Group, Spring Group) who are trained to set up for our Liturgies on campus and to participate in
Consists of faculty members and seniors who are trained and commissioned to serve the Eucharist and Precious Blood and school Liturgies.
A group of students who prepare for and lead music at all Prayer Services and Liturgies. (Vocals, Instruments, and Sound System Tech)
* Led by Mrs. Liz Snyder
A group of students who plan and participate in ministry events/activities on and off campus.
· School Liturgies & Prayer Services every Thursday at 8:30am in RebelDome
· Rebel Revivals – Ministry & Fellowship Night – 1st Wednesday of every month at 7:00pm in RebelDome (see calendar)
· Morning reflection in chapel (Every Monday – Thursday @ 7:15am)
· Adoration in Chapel (First Friday of every month 8:00am – 2:00pm)
· Friday Rosaries in Chapel (Every Friday @ 7:15am for parents & students)
· Class Prayer to begin each class period
· Morning & Afternoon Prayer over Intercom